Welcome to Homlly, kindly read carefully the terms and conditions of the use of this website, the information and services provided hereunder before you use this website. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions provided below (“Agreement”), please do not use this website or any of the information or services (if any). By using the website, the information or services provided thereunder, you agree or shall be deemed to agree to be bound by the terms and conditions provided hereunder. For the avoidance of doubt,
Homlly hereby expressly reserves its right and power at any time, without prior notice or consent, with or without cause, to:
Use of Information and Services
(1) The features or services made available on, by or through the website, may require personal registration by the users before use. The access and use of the information, features and services, including but not limited to survey results, data, text, graphics, designs, logos, images, audio/visual materials, comments/reviews, links and references, are provided for personal use only and not for any profit-making or commercial activities or purpose or for resale, except with the prior written consent by Homlly. You agree not to copy, reproduce, display, republish, download, post, digitise, translate, modify, transmit, distribute or otherwise provide access to the information, materials, information, features and services without the prior written consent of Homlly.
(2) For own personal use and not for any profit-making or commercial purpose or resale, you may store, display or print a single copy of the web pages shown on the website provided that (a) the information, trademark, copyright, and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials must be retained; (b) attribution / reference must be made to Wanted.furniture; (c) no modification, reformatting or adaptation of any manner or whatsoever shall be made to the original materials; (d) any such display, printed copies of such materials are subject to the terms and conditions provided hereunder and remain the property of Homlly; and (e) the display or copies of such materials must not lead to or constitute as any misrepresentation or misleading information on the services or features available on the website and affect or jeopardise the reputation of Homlly.
(3) You understand and agree that you may not authorise any information or materials to be reproduced, modified, displayed, performed, transferred, distributed or otherwise used by any third party, and you agree that you will take all reasonable steps to prevent any unauthorised reproduction and/or other use of the information or materials. You agree to advise Homlly forthwith of any such unauthorised use of which you become aware.
(4) You agree not to use the information, materials, services or the contents of this website to take any action or actions that:
(a) are contrary to the public image, goodwill or reputation of Homlly;
(b) infringe on any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy that may be held, owned or possessed by Homlly or any other relevant third party;
(c) expressly or impliedly represent or cause such impression that any of your statements, activities, comments, reviews or causes are endorsed by Homlly in every instance;
(d) violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation, or encourage any conduct that could constitute an offence or give rise to any liability at law or otherwise;
(e) are libellous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, invasive of privacy, abusive, tortious, hateful, discriminatory, pornographic or obscene;
(f) transmit any trade secret or other material, non-public information about any person, company or entity without the authorisation to do so;
(g) restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Website, including but not limited to, by means of hacking or defacing any part or parts of the website or any other means;
(h) modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any part or parts of this website, the contents, materials or information contained herein;
(i) remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on any information, materials, services contained in the website;
(j) distribute any virus, worm or other similar or deleterious files, scripts or programming routines on the website and/or other users;
(k) harvest or collect information about any Website visitors or members without their express consent.
Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will immediately terminate the consent granted by Homlly to use the information, materials or services provided by the website and may result in any actions (including but not limited to any legal proceedings that may be brought against you for any infringement of the copyrights and/or trademarks and other proprietary rights owned by Homlly or any other third parties and/or any other civil or criminal liabilities or actions under the applicable laws or otherwise.)
Provision of Information by you
(6) You must only submit to us information or materials which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of any changes or mistakes forthwith. We reserve the right to request for documentation to verify the information provided by you, otherwise the information/materials provided by you would not be uploaded/published. We will only be able to collect your information if you voluntarily submit the information to us. If you choose not to submit your information to us or subsequently withdraw your consent to our use of your information, we may not be able to provide you with our services/features. If you provide any information of any third party to us, we assume that you have obtained the required consent from the relevant third party to share and transfer his/her/its information to us and we shall not be liable for any claims or damages that such third party may claim for the use of his/her/its information on our website.
(7) It is expressly provided that only person or party over the age of 12 is allowed to use the website, including the information, materials or any services provided hereunder. You hereby affirm that you are over the age of 12 and if you are under 13 years of age, you must stop using the Website. You further affirm that you are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in this Agreement, and to abide by and comply with this Agreement.
(8) The information or services shown or provided for in this website is provided by third-party vendors, suppliers or providers, and, while Homlly requires such vendors, suppliers or providers to provide complete, updated, accurate and non- misleading information, Homlly does not represent, warrant or guarantee that such information are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free, and Homlly shall not be responsible for, and disclaim any liability arising from or relating to, such information or engagement of any service shown or provided for in or under this website.
(9) All purchases or engagements of products or services made by you through this website are a direct sale and purchase / transaction between you and the respective vendors, suppliers or providers. It is expressly stated that Homlly is NOT a party to such sale and purchase/transaction, and only facilitates the transaction between you and the vendors, suppliers or providers by providing a marketplace for the marketing, offering and sale of products/services. Any payments for purchase or engagement of the products or services transacted shall be made to the respective vendors, suppliers or providers directly, and such vendors, suppliers or providers will be solely responsible for fulfilling and shipping your order/services, providing related customer support and warranty service and processing returns and exchanges (wherever applicable).
(10) Homlly does not provide any representation or warranty on any of the products/services, whether express or implied, and does not assume, and hereby disclaims, any responsibility or liability for the actions or inactions of the third-party vendors, suppliers or providers of such products/services, or for the products/services offered, sold or provided by, any third party vendors, suppliers or providers through the website.
(11) Descriptions or images of, or references to, third-party products, services or publications on the website do not imply the endorsement of such products, services and publications on the part of Homlly, and Homlly shall not be responsible for held to be responsible for, and disclaim any endorsement of, any such products, services or publications.
(12) Any reviews or comments that may be posted or made on this website are solely the opinions of the users that post or make them and none of such reviews or comments shall or shall be construed to contain, represent or reflect any opinions or views of Homlly.
(13) It is expressly provided that Homlly shall not be liable for any disputes that might potentially arise or arises between you and any third parties, including the professionals (including but not limited to interior design companies, home service providers, landscape designers or any other service providers available or appear on the website) or any customers (as the case maybe).
(14) The website is owned and operated by Shoppy Pte Ltd and its licensors, and any information, materials and services (and any intellectual property and other rights relating thereto, including trademarks, logos, and service marks) are and will remain the property of Shoppy Pte Ltd and its licensors, third-party vendors, suppliers or providers (as the case may be). The information, materials and services provided or contained in the website are protected by the applicable laws or regulations (including those concerning copyright, trademark) under the Republic of Singapore and other countries (as the case maybe).
(15) The information, materials, services provided or contained in this website shall only be used pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, unless otherwise as may be approved by Wanted.furniture and its licensors, third-party vendors, suppliers or providers (as the case may be) in writing. Use of the information, materials, services provided or contained in this website for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. It is exressly provided that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the website or any services, materials or information provided or contained hereunder.
(16) If you believe that any materials provided or contained in this website has infringed your trademark, copyright or any intellectual property rights, kindly inform Homlly at firstname.lastname@example.org in writing by stating: -
(a) the allegedly infringing materials;
(b) the location of the allegedly infringing materials on the website;
(c) the relevant information or documentary evidence to show or prove that you are the respective legal owner of such allegedly infringing materials; and
(d) your name and contact information.
Indemnity protection to Homlly
(17) By using the website, you acknowledge and agree to fully indemnify and keep indemnified Homlly, Shoppy Pte Ltd (its owner and operator) and our licensors, vendor, suppliers, providers, agents, successors and assigns and our directors, officers, employees, consultants and other representatives from and against any action, proceedings, costs, claims, damages, losses, demands and any other expenses (including all legal costs and disbursement) that arise directly or indirectly out of, in connection with or as a result of :
(a) your breach or non-compliance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement and any part(s) thereof;
(b) any third-party actions, claims or demands in connection with or as a result of your breach or non-compliance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement (including but not limited to any allegation or infringement of any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property property ); or
(c) your negligence or willful misconduct in connection with your use of this website (including any submission of materials, use of the services or materials provided by the website or publication of information by you to or on this website).
(18) In the event that Homlly and/or Shoppy Pte Ltd has/have not carried out any action or make any claims against your breach or non-compliance of any terms and conditions of this Agreement shall not be construed or deemed to be a waiver of any of the rights and powers of Homlly against such breach or non-compliance. All powers, rights, claims and demands are hereby expressly reserved by Homlly and/or Shoppy Pte Ltd.
Withdrawal of Consent
(19) You may withdraw your consent to the use and/or disclosure of your information on this website for any of the purposes and in the manner as stated above at any time by contacting Homlly at email@example.com
In such circumstances, you acknowledge and agree that Homlly may not be in a position to continue to provide our products or services to you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such event.
(20) YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT HOMLLY HAS THE RIGHT TO DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION TO ANY LEGAL, REGULATORY, GOVERNMENTAL, TAX, LAW ENFORCEMENT OR OTHER AUTHORITIES OR THE RELEVANT RIGHT OWNERS, IF HOMLLY HAS REASONABLE GROUNDS TO BELIEVE THAT DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION IS NECESSARY FOR THE PURPOSE OF MEETING ANY OBLIGATIONS, REQUIREMENTS OR ARRANGEMENTS, WHETHER VOLUNTARY OR MANDATORY, AS A RESULT OF COOPERATING WITH AN ORDER, AN INVESTIGATION AND/OR A REQUEST OF ANY NATURE BY SUCH PARTIES. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE NOT TO TAKE ANY ACTION AND/OR WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS TO TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST HOMLLY FOR THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.
Entirety of Agreement
(22) The headings provided in this Agreement are for reference only and shall not prejudice or otherwise affect the interpretations or meaning of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
(23) This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of the Republic of Singapore. The juridicial courts in Singapore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this Agreement.